Neodymium Ball Magnet is a common type of neodymium magnet. Neodymium Magnetic balls are widely used as magnetic therapy jewlery. In mechanical equipment, magnetic balls are also used as high performance bearing parts. Our neodymium ball magnets are generally designed for industrial uses. If you want to purchase magnetic ball for daily use, please consult our sales person. American Applied Materials could provide neodymium ball magnets of various dimensions and grades. Please send email to email@example.com to require more details.
- 1.NdFeB N-(N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52), Max working Tempt 80°C/176°F;
- 2.NdFeB M-(35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 48M, 50M), Max working Tempt 100°C/212°F;
- 3.NdFeB H-(35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H, 48H), Max working Tempt 120°C/248°F;
- 4.NdFeB SH-(30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH, 45SH), Max working Tempt 150°C/302°F;
- 5.NdFeB UH-(28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH, 40UH), Max working Tempt 180°C/356°F;
- 6.NdFeB EH-(28EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH, 38EH) Max working Tempt 200°C/392°F;
- 7.NdFeB AH-(28AH, 30AH, 33AH, 35AH, 38AH) Max working Tempt 230°C/446°F.
More Details About Grade of Neoymium Magnets.